Straightening of tooth

Sir/Mam, I am looking for treatment to straighten my teeth. I stay near Shibpur, Howarh. Please reply asap for any information in this regard. In my request, it is better if suggestions are budget friendly.

Doctor Answers (5) on Straightening of tooth

Hi Braces or Aligners are the only options depending on case complexity Costing may vary from 25k to 1L depending on choice of treatment Regards
There is variety of treatment available. Visit orthodontists nearby, evaluate wisely about the treatment plan. Cost hardly matters you should prefer quality treatment. All the best..
Hi, You have to get a treatment done from Orthodontist or braces specialist after Thorough oral examination ,xrays & case study.There are various types of braces which will be suggested by your orthodontist & cost varies accordingly.
Hello, You need to visit an good orthodontist in your area.Fixed braces treatment cost can vary between 40k-50k. Regards DR SUMAN MAKAM
Yes, you can undergo for Orthodontic or dental Braces treatment to straighten your teeth. For Dental braces, you have to visit a clinic and then decide as per the treatment options for your case.
      Treatment price mainly depends upon your clinical case and the options you choose from.
you can book an appointment with us to first have clinical check up done and then discuss the available treatment options.