Stomqche etc.

My age 17 years high 170cm and my weight of 50 kg I men, I feel pain in the stomach and I also feel less good and sometimes I feel nauseous drugs that fit for me what?
views-icons 26 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomqche etc.

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function.... Consult Physician if symptoms persists....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?