Stomach upset

I have an upset tummy since few months now, every alternate time I go to bathroom I get loose motions. And recently I underwent treatment for hair at yuva clinic, I had not felt the importance of informing the doc about the tummy upset problem. And the treatment did not help me regain hair even after 3-4 months of treatment. So I gave up the treatment once the doc asked me to undergo meso therapy. Pls help me get the stomach correct and get my hair growth going again.

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach upset

Dr. Zubin Mandlewala Mumbai | Trichologist
Hi. With regards to the hair, a detailed history has to be elicited to gauge the reason behind the hair loss and thereby a systematic approach towards treatment can take place. Similarly a few important blood tests may need to be done if we are suspecting a certain deficiency and thus need to correct it. There are many modalities of therapy but again once we get to know the underlying cause it helps us treat the condition much better. Medical management can always help. Increase a bit of dietary protein, such as egg whites, milk and curd, daals, beans, sprouts etc. which all invariably play a role for hair fall. U can follow up with further queries on the private chat. Regards, Dr. Zubin Mandlewala