Stomach ulcers n pain
Dear Dr, For past one month I have pain on my stomach, pelvic near pain. Irritable bowel moment. More gas I tired bifiliac, veloz d. But no improve ment. Feeling tired. For past two days I have taken softvac powder also. Could you advice me to overcome the pain. Five months back Dr told me I had pancolitics n I back to normal after taking that medicine.

You will require few investigations like stool examination sonography and colonoscopy to r/o any infective pathology Till then you try these medicines Tab Rablet 40 mg daily Tab Colospa R twice daily Tab vsl #3 at night. All medicines for 15 days
Have you undergone colonoscopy,and who had made diagnosis ? Pancolitis and IBS.need clarification
tab colospa X twice daily for pain
low FODMAP diet