Stomach pulsating
I am 19 year old from past 6 months I am noticing stomach pulsating type means it's coming up and down in type of heart beat I am worried especially when lying down it's clearly noticeable

No need to be worried it may be due gas accumulation. Homeopathy can relive your symptoms consult me online for treatment.
Avoid spicy and fried food. Eat home cooked food

Dont worry homeopatic can slove ur problem
chat online i need more details
Don't worry Take safe herbal Ayurvedic medicine Triphala Churna 1 tsf at night with Lukewarm water,Sat isabgol 2 tsf at morning with milk or water
U can consult online through Practo
Madhur Tikta Kashaya ras dominant simple food coconut water pomegranate juice, Amala honey etc
Hi..Retrospect  the cause from where has it started, wether you have anyother complaints be it physical or mindwise that you have along with it , if yes then have you undergone any investigations for the same? Also if you feel it is bothering you since you said its there for a prolonged time you can surely get this consulted...also decide for yourselfwhich mode of treatment( which pathy) you'd want to go & why.Homoeopathically this can be dealt with very well because we'd cover your physical symptoms as well as mindwise if any.
Nothing to worry if no other symptoms.
sootshekhar ras 1 tablet twice a day chandanadi avleh 10 gm twice a day
if it doesn't work in 2-3 days get an abdominal ultrasound report
avoid spicy and oily food
plz consult personally for more help and guidance.
Are u facing some problem because of this. Any other symptom. Then don’t worry it’s normal. Chat online for details