Stomach problem
Hi, Whenever I eat something,either small meal or large,there is belching once and I feel bloated after that(not an IBS).There is mild pain near navel area.Also, there is too much flatulence(generally without sound) which always starts in evening with brain fog.Is it because of SIBO? I DON'T HAVE ANY STRESS.

Hello there. Look into what you have been eating, some foods are known to cause flatulance avoid those. Avoid eating with a open mouth. Quit smoking. Have a glass of buttermilk everyday and you should be fine. Consult a gastroenterologist if the problem still persists. Regards