Stomach problem..help plz

I hav lost 13kgs in a year(stable).Facing less mental clarity(brain fog),fatigue.Had Colonoscopy,Endoscopy,tTG,CBC and all came normal.Earlier I was passing 3-4 times stool and now it's 1-2 after treatment.still feels that haven't passed stool properly.Not able to gain weight despite proper diet.Can it be IBD or IBS?
views-icons 78 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Hello It is suggested to have proper diet. Use of Butter milk is important in your diet. Avoid besan, chanadal, rajma,chole,pickle,curd,green chilly, fermented foods, bakery products, cold drinks, fast-food. Have diet on time. Try to have evening diet by 7pm. It is suggested to have tab laghusutashekhar 2 tab + chitrakadi vati 1 tab after food. Tab panchamrit parpati 2 tab in between meal with ghee. Combination of dry ginger powder ,ashwandha churna and sugar . 1/2 spoon empty stomach morning with with warm water. Take it for 21 days Consult for further treatment.
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
it is curable though ayurveda.so consult ayur dr.
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Yes , it seems to be IBS. Please mention all your symptoms and the treatment u r taking. IBS is psychosomatic disorder and There is no specific treatment in allopathy. Follow ayurvedic treatment and specific diet plan. For more information consult privately.