Stomach problem..help plz

I hav lost 13kgs in a year(stable).Facing less mental clarity(brain fog),fatigue.Had Colonoscopy,Endoscopy,tTG,CBC and all came normal.Earlier I was passing 3-4 times stool and now it's 1-2 after treatment.still feels that haven't passed stool properly.Not able to gain weight despite proper diet.Can it be IBD or IBS?
views-icons 71 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Stomach problem..help plz

it is curable though ayurveda.so consult ayur dr.
Dr. Yogesh Joshi Pune | Ayurveda
Hello It is suggested to have proper diet. Use of Butter milk is important in your diet. Avoid besan, chanadal, rajma,chole,pickle,curd,green chilly, fermented foods, bakery products, cold drinks, fast-food. Have diet on time. Try to have evening diet by 7pm. It is suggested to have tab laghusutashekhar 2 tab + chitrakadi vati 1 tab after food. Tab panchamrit parpati 2 tab in between meal with ghee. Combination of dry ginger powder ,ashwandha churna and sugar . 1/2 spoon empty stomach morning with with warm water. Take it for 21 days Consult for further treatment.
Yes , it seems to be IBS.
Please mention all your symptoms and the treatment u r taking. IBS is psychosomatic disorder and There is no specific treatment in allopathy.
Follow ayurvedic treatment and specific diet plan. For more information consult privately.