Stomach pain
The moment I eat any spicy or hot food my left portion of stomach start paining & it remains for the whole day.

Dr. Kedar B. Kulkarni
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Pune
This is because of excessive पित्त उदीरण. I will.advice syp.प्रशम or अम्लपित्त मिश्रण. You have to take it 2 tsf after every 4 hours. Once the symptoms comes down another pittshamak medicines would be beneficial.But for permanant solution for this is वमन ( controlled medicated vomiting).
Dr. Guruprasad
Ayurveda 11 yrs exp Udupi
For how long you have this problem? Take suthashekar rasa 2 tab morning & evening with kamadhuga vati(plain) 1 tab morning & evening 20 min before food for 3 months.avoid spicy foods for 3 months. Then you can eat little of that