Stomach pain

Stomach pain which is similar to gas pain pattern. The pain occurs mainly on the left of the navel. Shooting pain. I'm on certain meds, as written in my details. But now the pain is bck again, and it stays through out the day, like throbbing dull pain Hence, discomfort throughout the day. And tingling pain when I press my belly What is worrying me that, even if that's gastric pain, the pain is not going away, not entirely. So what is it? This is creating whole lot of problems fr me. I need a second opinion. Very very worried.

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach pain

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,, 1.Refined Food – Refined food like white bread, refined sugar is difficult to digest and leads to increased irritation on the stomach lining. Thus, food like pastries, burgers etc should be avoided. 2.Fat – Gastritis is basically the inflammation of the stomach lining, which is enhanced due to fatty acids. Sources of fatty acids are fried chicken, fried onions, fried eggs etc. Boiled eggs are safe but fried eggs are a great source of fatty acids, which increases the stomach lining inflammation. 3.Spicy Food – Spicy food needless to say increases inflammation in the stomach. Spicy food may include direct intake of chillies, intake of high amount of spice everyday, mustard etc. Here is what to eat - eat fresh fruits and vegetables which has high fibre helps both gastritis and digestion problem. There is no restrictions to drinking water,, drink as much as water, and when ever you want to drink. Don't skip any meals, which increases gastritis.