STOMACH Pain
Sir, if I eat chicken or othr meals. I feel pain in my stomach and I feel some sounds in my stomach . And day aftr that I go to toilet 2 or 3 tyms? Sir pls help me...!

Hello there. I can understand your concern. it could be that your stomach cannot handle that kind of food. so avoidance would be one way to deal with it. for other further details, we will have to examine you and run some tests. avoid foods which cause this issue and avoid oily and spicy foods as much as possible. drink lots of water. kindly consult a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.