Stomach pain

i have pain in top of stomach,i find it hard to take a deep breath sometimes. And I'm unable to sleep because of pain.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern . The region you are talking about is called the epigastrium. Most common cause of pain in that site is due to gastritis. Cap. Pan-L once a day before food for 5 days. Drink plenty of fluids. Have smaller and frequent meals rather than heavy meals. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello.......Epigastric pain us due to gastritis in most of cases... Strict diet and lifestyle change can bring gastritis under control. Take curdrice ,drink plenty of water , have frequent small meals instead of large regular meals.Sleep 2-3 hours after having dinner . Avoid spicy, hot ,high protein containing foods like fish .Take dal rice , butter milk