Stomach pain
My mother of 42 years old has stomach pain and she was having loose motion from 5 days then she ate sporolac tablet now loose motion has stop .but there is pain in stomach more when I pressed the stomach there was more pain .

Morning......I am Krishna and I am a UK 🇬🇧trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. I am glad loose motions have stopped. You said your mother is tendr when you touch. Any other health issues. Is three any swellings. I need more information. I am available for consultation if you wish. Regards Krishna X96632 83555X