Stomach pain

My mother is suffering from frequent stomach pain and continues loose motions from past 2 days..even after consulting the doctor ,it has not reduced and today is sunday.most of the clinics are close.can u please suggest home remedies and some tablets immediately please.

Harisha N L

She might be having infection of the gastrointestinal tract...A stool examination will help in confirming the diagnosis.... Drink plenty of fluids,coconut water,avoid Pulses and Beans, food with high amounts of refined sugars will help...I would advice you to take pantoprazole 40 mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30 mg and a probiotic....continue medications prescribed by your doctor make sure you replenish water and electrolytes loss orally...if you do that nothing to worry symptoms will reduce in a day or two... Regards.