Stomach pain
My left lower side of my stomach hurts very much since one day i ran 1/2km with full stomach and from that day on the pain sometimes comes i feat it might be hernia please give me answer

hello. hernia would have a swelling also. but since you have not mentioned swelling, I think hernia is less likely. drink lots of water and take rest. you should be fine and there is nothing to worry. if it still persists consult your doctor and tak e it from there. all the best.
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi chances of hernia is less likely . Running with full stomach might have caused your pain. Take some rest. If pain persist consult physician .