Stomach pain
I'm 27 year old, I'm feeling pain on both side of my stomach, in my ultrasound report it shows echogenic foci of size 7mm in gall bladder and echogenic foci of 3.4mm in upper pole caylx of right kideny. I'm feeling pain on both side of my stomach. Is it a matter of worry or I can avoid this?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes it is a matter to worry about. Your gall bladder shows a stone. And also in the kidney. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  He will help you further.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
It's a matter of worry....You have to consult general surgeon and urologist and need further investigation
Consult surgeon