Stomach pain
Hi, My 6 years old son is often complaining of stomach pain in night. His motions are normal and he does not have fever. I feel it is because of gas n tried giving him warm water but no help. Kindly advice. Thanks

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
hello, most of the times stomach pain in children during night is due to worm infestations , and it can be easily treated with tablet or syrup Albendazole 400mg mg single dose (can be repeated every 6 months). This it self clears all the worms and gives relief. And for gastritis timely food and frequent drinking of water helps, if not consider syp Rantac for that.