Stomach pain
Hello sir/mam, Sometimes My mom is having stomach pain about 6 months and then we consult doctor and he told that tere is a cycst in pancreas of 2.5×3.2cm. What should we do for permanent solution for this. Is there any surgery for removal of that cycst? Please help me sir what to do to remove that cycst, so my mom becoms normal. She is suffering badly from stomach pain. Also when she eat some spicy food then she suffers from pain

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  She has to take particular care of her diet. She should avoid oily and spicy foods and have food at regular intervals.  Get it checked out by a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  He will suggest you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.