Stomach pain
From last 2,3 months I am getting stomach pain, one doctor said it's because of stress then I have consulted other one he said kind of ulcer. Last week I have consulted other doctor, he said because of not eating properly and sleeping too, I am getting pain, so he told me to check H. pylori test. Now what to do, kindly give me advice, everytime I have pain and night time it's increase more.

Connect please
Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult via whatsapp on nine zero two nine six zero zero four seven zero.
Consult now And get your prescription and diet plan at very affordable consultation charges Thanks
- [x] According to your query and sign and symptom you want to know about the cause and Treatment of disease as you have mentioned as above as - - [ ] Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history. - [ ] Please follow any medicine or advise after consultation only from a good doctor. - [ ] Please follow good life style as - [ ] • take plenty of fluid and - [ ] • take less spicy and fatty foods and - [ ] • take home made food only and - [ ] do exercise regularly with yoga and meditation and - [ ] please keep positive attitude to I - [ ] fight any disease and any problem of your life.
Kindly consult for further management and treatment
Avoid fried food and spicy Water intake more Green leafy vegetables and fruits Do connect and consult
Kindly book a proper consultation for better evaluation and treatment.
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
Given information is not enough to make a diagnosis. Regularise food habits and take TAB.PAN 40 morning and night 30mins before meal for 7days you should feel better
Need few more details Kindly consult
Needs some more information.. connect here
or you can text me on nine7476zero8386 for further assistance.. I can help you
Start rifagut
Kindly consult me