Stomach pain and Fever
My 6 years old daughter from past few months complaining about stomach pain. It comes and goes. Today she was having stomach pain afternoon she got fever. Doctor checked stomach was soft so has given only general medicines like lazole and probiotics and cyclopam.. Fever again came back after 7 hours, I am giving paracetamol to her, she is having little cough. Do I need to do abdominal scan for her, is her fever due to stomach pain?

Please do sono to R/o appendicitis Report immediately to pediatrician
Greetings , I understand your concern .where Is the pain exactly in abdomen child is saying? Is the child having any vomiting or loose stools? Is the child having pain while passing urine? Kindly book a consultation so that I can guide you through the treatment.