Stomach pain and fever
Hi.anita is suffering from stomach pain and irregular fever since 15 days . all test like dengue and typhoid 's reports are OK .two different doctors has given different medicine .but still she is facing problem .pls help me for suggest right doctor for this or tell me what is problem  going on .

Hi, your clinical symptoms needs detailed examination and further investigation. There are various causes for abdominal pain. which should be evaluated for specific treatment... Consult gastroenterologist for further advice...