Stomach pain after taking food
My mother is kidney transplant patient, she is now taking pantocid dsr 30 mg in the Morning before food, it relieves stomach pain for her, is it good to continue..

Afternoon...many thanks for sharing your query. 1. Ask the doctor who prescribed her Patocid Dsr 3p rationale behind it. She just needs pantocid not domperidone or DSR. 2. Pantoprazole should be taken to shortest possible time and at the lowest dose. 3. Long term use of Pantoprazole is associated with low Magnesium....so levels meed monitoring. I will attach evidence and you can read it from the hospital I work in 🇬🇧. Please Google " PPI and Long term use" NHS UK You will get all relevant information. Thanks and regards Krishna