Stomach pain
1. Burning pain in stomach 2. Bitter taste in throat 3. Feels like stomach is filled with water after eating 4. Feels like hole in stomach before eating All these because of acidity or some thing else , can u help me find out my problem and suggest me appropriate doctor to consult

First – 1-2 days Take plenty of fluids – ORS , Enerzal, Lime water with salt and sugar, Coconut water,black tea. Plenty  of soups , daal water, kala chana soup. Avoid aerated drinks. Avoid Milk. Avoid chillies and oily/fried food. Avoid all Meat products, hotel food, fast food. Avoid all fresh fruits and vegetable salads. Can drink packed juices .  2 to 3 day onwards Start on Soft diet like Rice Gurrel (Khicdi) , bread , toast, idli, oats, dalia, sheera, corn flakes and dry fruits
private consult for complete treatment protocol with general physician. u can do it right here for immediate treatment