Stomach issues
I have lost a lot of weight because of one of the reason among intestinal permeability, SIBO, Candida, H Pylori, or parasites. Lack of mental clarity(brain fog) because of build up toxins is my main concern.I have acnes and constipation, too. Triphla helps me but aloe juice and amla juice don't.Should I take triphla to treat it? Will I loose more weight? I am not able to digest milk, eggs and soy. Please answer in details. Thanks

Hello there..., I went through your query.... Take care with dairy products. If you're lactose intolerant, try substituting yogurt for milk. Or use an enzyme product to help break down lactose. Consuming small amounts of milk products or combining them with other foods also may help. In some cases, you may need to stop eating dairy foods completely.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function....
Dr. Deepak Kumar
Yoga and Naturopathy 12 yrs exp Ambala
You will drink early morning Garlic juice 1spoon + 1 cup boiled water. That will help you kill bacteria from your stomach. You brain just learn- Jal Neti. And do yoga exercise specially exercises related to increase brain blood circulation.