Stomach fat

I have a medium personality and a big stomach. I tried everything and am depressed to wear any dress. Is fat reduction pills safe. If so please suggest any tablets

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Sometimes digestion problem causes tummy. So start alovera amla juice  in morning  empty stomuch. It reduces body fat and improves digest too
Harisha N L

No they are not safe...First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too mich suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.