Stomach ache
I woke up early morning and felt a slight ache in my stomach. I went to the washroom but the pain only increased. I came out and thought that it is probably a sprain. I started walking but I fainted. My stomach kept paining for about half an hour and I still felt dizzy. I don't know what caused this sudden pain. Kindly help.

Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function... Exercise regularly. Exercise helps relieve depression and stress, stimulates normal contractions of your intestines, and can help you feel better about yourself. If you've been inactive, start slowly and gradually increase the amount of time you exercise... Avoid problem foods. If certain foods make your signs and symptoms worse, don't eat them. These may include alcohol, chocolate, caffeinated beverages such as coffee and sodas, medications that contain caffeine, dairy products, and sugar-free sweeteners such as sorbitol or mannitol...