Stomach ache
Hello i am having a mild pain in my stomach towards the right and slight pain in heart i am also suffering from gastric problems since few days. i drink alcohol too much. is it something relating to liver.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Yes, its possible and it could be related to your liver also. But we need to check her out to be absolutely certain if it really is because of the liver. Reduce your alcohol intake and have a healthy high protein, high fiber diet. Take a cap. Pan-L once a day half an hour before food. Cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for 10 days. Consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.