Stomach ache at navel point
I have been feeling pain in my stomach at navel point since a week. The pain is minimal in the morning after I get up. The pain becomes sever while I try to walk regularly, move my abdomen, sit and stand also while turning to sides while sleeping. I don't get bad bowels nor do I feel lack of appetite, hence it shouldn't be a normal pain that happens due to gastric. I do feel pain while I touch the navel point as if the muscles in the stomach is at severe pain.

This is so typical of worm infestation. You would need proper medicines as worm medicine alone won't help. Also you would need to follow a diet protocol
private consult with me for detailed treatment protocol with medicines and dietary protocol immediately