Stitches scar

Hi i got an accident 7 march 2016.some stiches on ma forehead and docotr advice me some scar gel and med but i need clean ma scar by surgery so suggest me.
views-icons 47 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Stitches scar

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
Depending on how big and the type of your scars the dermatologist will decide the treatment. There are procedures like microneedle RF or even lasers that might help you. But do not wait for the scar to grow old. The sooner there is an intervention the better outcome there is in terms of scar clearance.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?