Sting in chest muscle.

My father have sting in his lower chest muscle. It's like they hurt badly in itself but he hasn't met with any accident or so. Yes he has diabetic which was diagnosed this year . Dibities specialist are not able to cure his problem since las t two months . His sugar and BP is under control but pain in muscle like unbearable .kai bar bahut jyada jalan hoti hai. Whom I should contact or what to do.please guide
views-icons 49 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello....... A burning feeling in the chest is a common symptom of heart conditions, lung problems, gastrointestinal disorders, and even panic attacks.. Which organ is involved ,that should be identified. Then only you can treat the cause... You take him to general physician (MD) .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?