Stiffness and numbness
Stiffness and numbness in my right portion of my stomach,going down in my right leg till foot.my sugar level is normal my vitamin d3 is low for which I have started taking supplement tablets, i am doing a work from home job, regularly using my laptop

Dr. P.S.Sagar
Acupuncturist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Acupuncture and right nutrition will definitely help you to heal fast... give it a try instead of harmful pain killers
Hello..... Small amounts of vitamin D found in egg yolk, and fortified foods like cereal and milk.continue taking vitamin D supplements and repeat the test after 2 two to three months... You shouldn't resume crooked posture while working .. Sit straight ,relax after every one hour