Stich marks on nose
Hey, I met with an Road accident last year, I had 3-4 stitches on my nose, now the scars are clearly visible and moreover the shape of my nose is uneven. What could be done to get it back to normal?

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Pune

Dr.Yogesh Here Dr.Rasya has given right advise. till then it is suggested to use kumkumadi tailam  for local application also leapam of yesthimadhu + alma+ mahishta+sariva powder with milk.
Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi It is possible to reduce the appearance of the scars by using a combination of fractional CO2 laser and q yag laser.  However it may not be possible to completely remove the scar. Please meet a dermatologist so they can advise you on the best treatment plan