STD/STI (Urgent)

I want to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases, HIV and others, I don't want to go to a doctor and get directly tested, could you tell me what test should I ask for at the diagnostics centre for a complete screening? I want to be assured that I'm free of all STDs and not just HIV. please respond ASAP!!
views-icons 182 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on STD/STI (Urgent)

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

There is no single test for every sexually transmitted disease — tests are specific to each infection. And some infections can be found using different kinds of tests. You better cinsult nearest physician they will decide what STD tests make the most sense for you. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?