Std related
Can std be cured? What tests need to be done to detect it and which kind of doc shd be visited eg. Gynaecologist or general physician or a dermat
110 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, STD sexually transmitted disease is not a single disease ,all diseases which transmit through sexual contact comes under STD . These include AIDS , hepatitis B , syphilis , gonorrhea, trichomonal infection , genital herpes. So females consult gynaecologist . You are 30 year old male ,if you have genital lesion consult venerologist or dermatologist . If not Consult general physician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.