Std or sti symptoms
Around 3years backI had sex with prostitutes two to three times. All of them was protected one but only One Time while having sex I accidently touched my penis tip for 2-3 seconds to the vagina vulva of the girl and after realising it I suddenly pulled it back . I just want to confirm if there are any chances of getting any Std or Sti from her after unprotected touch for few seconds. I doubt of HPV. I also had two warts symptoms on the penis but the doctor was not sure if its warts or sub keratoses and suggested me biospy but at that time I didn't go for it and only applied the Iquimid Cream referred , then after few days the symptoms were gone.I also have pain in penis sometime and also have pain while urinating please suggest me what to do and what all test should i go for to get myself checked. And can Warts cause cancer also?

I doubt that you would have caught STD. Although the area of penis that is not covered by the condom is exposed to warts or herpes. Oral sex can also cause herpes. If you want to be sure, you can undergo tests. Pain while urinating may not be related to sexual exposure. Please call me or send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment advice. You may be having venerophobia which is fear of contracting STD.