Stamina & need long time erection
I would like to get more stamina in bed. What to do fun long time. I what to increase the penis enlargement. Is there any possibilities.

excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis..which in future leads to weak erection or erectile dysfunction,shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina etc....Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda Vaajikaran treatment. As per Ayurveda Vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health.  Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. You can consult us online through this platform .and medicines will be sent to you by courier. Gud luck .may god give you all wellness.
Dear Mate, Firstly let me tell you. There is very rare possibility of you having penis enlargement done also the person telling you that the same can be done would be just trying to make fool out of you. So just don’t think about penis enlargement be satisfied. However the girth of the penis can be increased with the help of medications. Also with respect to your other issue. The stamina and duration of time in bed can be increased. Also would recommend you not to for viagra or any such random medicines as these may give you instant results but would also get you some side effects along with impact on your sexual life in future. We have got the testified medications of us available for the same.
If interested to get your issue resolved permanently you can connect with me either online or in person. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
Don’t take stress. Avoid masturbation and watching porn. Be positive.
Need to be evaluated