Spots on penis head

I hav these white spots on my penis head. Some of dem appear red.. I hav had des from couple of weeks.. They go away wen I apply anti fungal cream.. But they appear again.. And which type of doctor should I consult for this type of issue..
views-icons 25 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Varun Sarin
Sexologist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

As this problem of yours require a examination i would like you to consultat with a dermatologist in your city
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?