Spots on glan penis
Dear dr. Since 1month I have small small spots on my glan penis.its neither itchy nor pain.only appears when penis became strong.nearly 2months back small wound formed on my glan.i consulted dermatologist he said it was a insect bite.wound was gone.he prescribed a ointment momate-f.when I wearing clothes creates some itchiness or discomfort on penis.some times small bump on shaft and too ichty and black in color..after 2 that bump become disappears.is it a normal??suggest me..I m very nervous regarding this problem.

Hello.. Sir it's very difficult to treat without proper examination and only on the basis of what you are saying..it's difficult to come to a conclusion...please go for follow up with your doctor as we need to see it....it seems like it is dermatitis...its treatable...need not worry ...thank you