Spots on cheeks
I've had these spots on both my cheeks for over a year now and are not healing. These are small small holes types of spots. I've also attached a picture of the same. These spots are very evident in sunlight.  Can you please help me with this?

It's open pores..best option laser MNRF therapy.. for detailed information do direct online consultation
These r Open Pores. The term open pores refers to enlarged skin pores that have become more noticeable over time. The pores on the skin allow it to breathe’by releasing the sebum or natural oil onto the surface. However, large skin pores often appear in areas that have a higher density of sebaceous glands. There r multiple reason for the same. Creams wont benefit as much. Microneedling and Co2 lasers will help improve the pores.