Spot on face
I am 28 yr old having acne marks on the face. how can make my skin scar free and look glossy? please

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Greetings.. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots or pigmentation. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in snaps of your lesions/pigmentation/ marks on follow up chat if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Dr. Suruchi Puri
you can plan with fractional laser along with creams and chemical peels.u can visit our website www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com