Sports health and stamina
I am a professional club cricketer. My diet consists of near 90% wheat in the form of rotis. I indulge in lot of physical activities everything. I consume almost 1000 grams of wheat everyday. I eat non vegetarian foods very rarely. My weight: 68 kgs, Height: 175 cms. I wanna  make sure that my diet is good or not.Thank

Ms. Anitha Narayanamurthy
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, When physical activity is involved carbs are necessary but not all the time.You need to take plant based proteins for stamina and lean muscle mass.So before you go out to practice,play or exercise  its very important to have proteins.Check the nutritional label before buying one.After your session you need to hv complex carbs like whole grains so that ur insulin levels dont spike.Consult in person for a personalized diet chart