Sports diet for cricket

Hello, I'm on my cricket game streak but due to lack of fitness, I couldn't able to perform better. I would like to know what to eat as a sports diet which will eventually decrease my flab and increase lean muscle and atheistic body and should help me in getting more of strength, endurance, stamina and resistance. I'm basically a vegetarian(won't eat eggs/poultry). I'm 24 and weighing 85.5 (I gained a lot due to recent inactivity) and I'm going to gym and cricket practise. Kindly provide diet for my requirements. Thanks

Hello.... You eat egg atleast... Egg contains all kind of amino acids ,which are essential for body growth. Decrease intake saturated fatty acid, oily food items ,high calorie foods. Have pulses, wheat .. Practice Chappathi or ragi malt daily ,it has low glycemic control , releases glucose at low level for long period of time. Exercise is very important for fitness.