Spine injury paraplegia

Spine injury paraplegiaMale, 53My dad had 3 month back Spine injury at T5 to T8 decompression now paraplegic and having lot of pain in back and burning feelings below knee..so like to know what best can I do ..in medicine and whether its common in all spine injury patient..and how to teach him intermittent catheterization still on full silicone catheter...place where he can learn..pls help me we are in very worse situation...what other treatment I can do like aryuved etc living in Pune..

Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
panchakrma is effective in paraplegia. basti karma folowed by abhyang swedan. shirodhara,nasya etc.but consult panchkarma physician. for more details on facebook.com/shashwatayurvedam
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Lucknow
This situation is really serious, but possibility are their condition for betterment, required panchkarma treatment it is the only choice to recovered from that, kerla is better option for you like kottakal ayurveda etc.. Best wishes..