Spine injury paraplegia

My dad had 3 month back Spine injury at T5 to T8 decompression now paraplegic and having lot of pain in back and burning feelings below like to know what best can I do medicine and whether its common in all spine injury patient..and how to teach him intermittent catheterization still on full silicone where he can learn..pls help me we are in very worse situation...
views-icons 34 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
Consult any neurosurgeon specialised in spine surgery in any higher centre.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?