Spine injury
I am suffering from oesthoporosis . I have done verteboplasty last year due to spine injury. Please suggest me a medicine which helps me to get rid of oesthoporosis and improve calcium level in body
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Take calcium,Vit D, minimal exercises like walking, rich nutrition containing calcium and protein, milk, nuts, fruits ,egg, fish ,non veg protein and pulses
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.