Spinal cord gap
Sir or madam my mother is 45 years old she have severe leg and hip pain so she consulted near by doctor and they said to take a X-ray in that x ray she had a gap in her spinal cord they gave her medicine but gave no results she is going office wearing a hip belt without that she is feeling very painful her office is in karapakkan we are in mylapore she is daily going by train and she has severe leg pain also she struggle to sleep in night so please say any treatment for this .
609 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chandrakanthan (PT)
Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Pls don't bother about x ray report....consult a she has been working sedentary lifestyle, her core muscles got weakened.... Take rest while taking Physio followed by proper rehabilitation exercises to prevent further can consult me if you would not get a Physio near to you..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Spinal cord disc dislocation Treatment for spinal cord injuries Spinal cord pain causes
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.