Spilled minoxidil
Hello, I've been using 5% minoxidil to slow down my hair loss for about a year (as advised by my dermatologist). I usually apply 1ml at a time, but I accidentally spilled about a cap (3-4ml) on my head a few minutes ago. I suddenly started to have a lot of hair fall, is this okay? I quickly washed my hair right after.

Just relax. It cant cause hair fall.
take it easy and keep on using it
No need to worry as minoxidil absorption is very much less into systematic circulation.
Wash the hairs thoroughly If u feel itching or any discomfort then share the pics of affected area
Sudden spill cant cause hair fall Continue with it
As u have washed nothing to worry Minoxidil neither causes sudden hair fall nor responsible for hair fall It helps in restring the hair 
don't worry be happy