Sperms come out after sex
Hi there. When ever me and my wife have intercourse the sperms come out from vagina is this a normal sign or is it any problem with pregnancy (note: I was circumcised 3 month back is this any issue)

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Pune

Don't wry about infertility... Most Motile sperm will reach within min to fallopian tubes.... It's very normal that semen come out of vagina....

Hello.. Well I presume you mean to say that when you ejaculate yiu feel that the semen is coming out of vagina...well that is normal...it's not necessary that all the amount should go inside only....well if you have any other doubts you can meet a sexologist..thank you