Sperm count

I masturbate once in 2 days...since i came to know that i have a low sperm count..how much time will it take to regain my sperm count if i stop masturbating now?

Doctor Answers (2) on Sperm count

Dr. A.Kumar Mumbai | Sexologist
For sperm count : U can take cap..Addyzoa nd Tab Speman 1 each morn n even ...nd also Cap Coq forte ..1 cap in morn only.. All preferably with milk or water for 4 months...
Hi, If the diagnosis of low sperm count is made from observing ONE semen report, it is not the correct way of concluding things. We need at least 3 semen reports spaced about 4-6 weeks and each with an abstinence of 2-3 days. If the average of all the three indicates low sperm count, we have to accept it investigate reasons for the decreased count. Improvement depends on the causes. It may take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. Please consult with your semen reports