SPERM COUNT
I am  Masturbating from age of 15 my sperm quality not good suggest me to boost my sperm quality and sperm count which help me to become father

Low sperm count is common problem, don't worry. Change your diet and bad habits. For better solution consult your doctor. And masturbation a common process in daily routine life it's not bad. You can masturbate 2-3 time in a week.
Done any reports or not
Hi, There are good ayurvedic medications which would help you improve your sperm quality and quantity. If you genuinely interested we can help you get your issue resolved with proper guidance and medications.
Consult
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
Consult me direclty U may have to take a course of supplements for 3 months All your issues will get treated 
reach me direclty via practo