Specialist for liver
I m suffering from some type of liver bile problem.. So which category is best for this problem .homeopathic doctor, or gastroenterologist
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello.... You must mention what kind of liver problem you are suffering from ?? Then only one can suggest something..... Ultrasound of abdomen is required consult gasyr gastroenterologist .cannot suggest anything on homeopathy since its not our branch..............
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?